AGILE certified coach (m/f/d) - Ludwigshafen
- 6 months
- German mother tongue, English fluent
- Introducing and coaching teams using agile methods such as scrum or kanban as well as agile principles according to the Agile Manifesto
- Accompanying the transformation towards an agile way of working, also in the topics of organization
- Support and coach different teams in the implementation of different products or product families
- Support in the formation of products / product families / etc.
- Collaborate with other coaches on the implementation of scaled agile methods
- Coaching of Scrum/Kanban/Scaled Agile relevant roles "on the job"
- Support for workshops on agile topics
- Empower individual teams to live their own values, principles, and chosen frameworks
- Provide feedback to our organization to address implementation and challenges to communicate openly and to develop solutions.
- Min 3 years exp.
- Very good knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
- Good knowledge of Agile & Lean Frameworks and Methods
- Experience also with regard to transformation in management
- Lean UX, Design Thinking
- Knowledge: MS Teams, Jira / Atlassian Tools
- HR knowledge
- OKR (Objectives and Key Results) knowledge