Application Developer Android (m/f/d) - Remote
- 13 months
- Create and implement strategic and integrated communications plans using a wide range of communications tactics to support programmatic efforts
- Work closely with Cognizant and client leadership team in order to design and implement product training structure and coordinate with vendors and external agencies
- Lead the development of workflow and policy training for an operations audience, design and build learning solutions with the help of our scaled training development vendor
- Consult with business partners and stakeholders to determine the most effective enablement strategy and design training strategy to support products and workflows to complement
- Lead the team to success and drive training development to completion by managing timelines, overseeing the instructional design process, and coordinating the delivery of training to our help center.
- Perform task analysis, report training progress, and evaluate results to provide recommendations to our stakeholders.
- Adapt global content to local needs and design and develop local content for customers and partners respecting brand guidelines
- Organize scaled events and presentations for customers and support partners during events Content Creation
- Design and manage all content development initiatives: understanding business requirements, create and manage the content calendar, producing content, and eventually drive desired awareness, adoption, engagement.
- Plan, develop, and implement insight-driven, high-value thought leadership content in the form of whitepapers, eLearning Modules, case studies, video formats, web content, datasheets and presentations.
- 20-30% time spend on content creation
- Functional knowledge of the Android platform with the ability to explain the platform architecture such as hardware components, operating systems, services and applications
- Experience with configuring and/or supporting EMM software solutions (eg MobileIron, Airwatch, Blackberry, Samsung Knox) and mobile application software
- Knowledge of competitive mobility platforms and their use within the enterprise environment
- A broad understanding of the typical challenges for mobile device management and data security within customer environments
- Be up to date on the current trends in the mobility industry
- Industry training by technology vendors in relevant fields such as: Networking, Security, EMM, and end user computing