Application & Infrastructure Solution Engineer (m/f/d) - Paris
- Design hosting infrastructure solutions to support business projects in accordance with NLI Standards. Ensure that reliability, performance, and security requirements are met.
- Interface and coordinate with projects, Business demand , Functional Solution teams, Infrastructure Architecture and Project Engineering functions.
- Act as a technical project manager (requirements definition, scope of work) or is able to coordinate small technical project team including third party vendor
- Provide effective technical documentation during design phases in projects or any other situation that requires to share/explain/enforce technological designs.
- Fluent in English & French
- Good knowledge of technology design and integration.
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure Architecture and Operations in a highly virtualized environment leveraging a mixed environment of OS, middleware and storage
- Experience in networking, Firewalling/network isolation, system management , Database , industrial applications/automates
- Knowledge of hosting provider’s infrastructure services ( AWS, Google, azure, … )
- Solid technical skills : VmWare, MS Windows, MS/Postgresql DB, Cisco switches, Dell/EMC VxRail/VRTX, Netbackup, EMC Avamar/DataDoma