Application Packaging Expert (m/f/d) - Munich
- English, German
- Classification, Discovery and Packaging Applications which can be deployed via Systems Management tools.
- Lead and drive any major escalations to a successful closure.
- Lead automation initiatives
- Should have a thorough understanding of all the KPIs and SLAs. Should be able to derive and calculate KPIs.
- Provide Level 3 support to client’s Service Desk and Level 2 engineers as needed.
- Should take part in account transitions, ensure all the right processes are applied and followed and a clearly defined and documented RACI matrix is in place.
- Should be able to work with the Solution Architects on new proposals and provide improvements and suggestions to the solutions.
- Should be a Subject Matter Expert in Application Packaging, Application Virtualization and Applications
- Assessment technologies and be ready to present or lead discussions on these technologies.
- Very good knowledge in MSI packaging with Flexera Admin Studio
- Very good knowledge in scripting with PowerShell
- Good knowledge with App Deployment Toolkit
- Strong understanding of ITIL, specific to Change & Release management
- Ability and willingness to take direction from team Lead, SDM and Client Executives
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to adapt to a changing technical environment
- Ability to coach other members of team in their area of expertise
- Ability to communicate clearly with all team members and end-users
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Customer facing presentation and consulting skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell