Big Data Engineer (m/f/d) - Munich
- Job Type:
- Permanent Placement
- We are offering you an interesting and challenging role as a Big Data Engineer contributing directly to the development of algorithms in the field of autonomous driving.
- Data-driven software solutions are at the core of the autonomous driving project, serving agile feature teams that develop sophisticated algorithms for environment perception, situation analysis and driving strategy selection.
- As a (Senior) Big Data Engineer (f/m) you will contribute your ideas and knowledge in designing and implementing solutions for retrieval, reprocessing and analysis of data from test vehicles that is used for functional validation.
- In your daily work, you will find yourself in an international and interdisciplinary environment and collaborate intensively with our high-tech industry partners. Our Autonomous Driving Campus offers the infrastructure you need to work productively and focus on the software for the automobile of the future.
- A university degree in Data engineering, Computer Science or a comparable qualification. Advanced industrial experience on a DataCenter ecosystem (Airflow, Kubernetes, Openshift, Datenhandling (mapR), Spark, etc.).
- Expert knowledge in software development in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Scala.
- Deep knowledge in distributed processing principles and frameworks.
- Working experience in automotive data processing is a plus.
- Experience in working according to agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, LeSS).
- Business-fluent English.