Business Analyst with knowledge in rollout and e-commerce (m/f/d) - Barcelona
- 31.12.2020 + Option
- English, Spanish
- Business assessment: determine the viability of implementing the selected initiatives in the Market and quantify their impact in the different importer business areas and/or dealer network. Quantify needed personal and economic resources needed for running the initiative.
- Technical assessment: design key business processes with all involved Market stakeholders, identify functional and technical requirements, design future platform & criteria, evaluate potential system vendors and perform recommendation, quantify needed personal and economic resources needed for development, design development plan/roadmap.
- Business Case: develop economic and business model including financial and other business analyses to determine total required resources and timings to undertake the selected initiatives (includes business and technical assessments).
- Support the local team and HQ Roll out team in the implementation approach for the project roll out in the market, which will be planned and lead by the local team Elaborate a Guideline for the concept & the implementation of each project based on the experience gained during the collaboration that can be used to implement the project in other markets
- Supporting and coordinating the Online Sales Product Owners on the governance model follow-up tasks among the different stakeholders (Group-wide). Support in the organization of the regular monitoring sessions with relevant stakeholders according to governance plan, help in the documentation of the outcomes of the different sessions and help the PO team on specific tasks.
- Supporting the technical strategy definition for e-commerce products and guarantee the correct inclusion of the different solutions. That implies the analysis of the different products in scope (stock, aftersales, digital products).
- Supporting in the analysis of the inclusion of stock cars in the online vehicle sales solution for order to factory (e-shop). It is expected in this tasks to identify the impact (in terms of business processes and technical architecture) of the inclusion of the stock feature apps provided by e-commerce platform.
- Supporting in the analysis of the inclusion of other payment methods in the online vehicle sales solution.
- Supporting the creation of an Online Back-Office Assistant (OBA) that enables to operate online sales in each initiative. The goal is to build a back-office interface where the different profiles (call center, logistics at the importer, agent) can manage and make a proper follow-up of all online sale operations (market implementation).