Cisco Networking Engineers (m/f/d) - Remote
- Play the role of a consolidated point-of contact between the vendor, market IT staff and security.
- Work within the project reporting to ensure tasks and feedback activities are managed as per the project governance
- Configure additional services in the tools such as active query (any training required will be supplied by customer)
- network skills Cisco IOS, Check Point and VMWare/Hyper-V knowledge
- tracking logistics, helping markets to connect devices, configure SPAN ports, SNMP connectivity, Cisco WLC access.