Cloud Services Specialist (m/f/d) - Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main
- You help us to maintain the solutions so far implemented based on the technologies Terraform, GitLab, Graph API, API scripting (mainly for AWS, Azure and GitLab);
- Provide support for our customers
- Take care of the Service
- Collaborate to the preparation of documentation related to the service (procedure, deliverables, etc.)
- AWS DevOps engineer with around 10+ Years of experience in IT industry comprising of Systems & Software Configuration Management (SCM),Software Delivery Life Cycle(SDLC) Build and Release management (CI/CD) and Process Engineering, have good experience & exposure in Terraform & components of terraform like Vault, Vault Enterprise, consul
- Strong experience in automating CI/CD & application deployment using various tools like GitLab, Jenkins, and AWS.
- Strong exposure in Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus IQ, Nexus Repository, Jfrog, Graph API, API Scripting tools.
- Experience in working on version controller tools like GitHub (GIT),GitLab, Subversion (SVN) and software builds tools like Jenkins, Apache Maven, Apache Ant.
- Setup and write scripts to deploy applications on Dev, QA, production environment in OnPrem & AWS (preferred).
- Extensively worked on CI/CD pipeline for code deployment by engaging different tools (Git, Jenkins) in the process right from developer code check-in to Production deployment, Experience in micro services application deployment on Kubernetes, Spring boot etc
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining build, deployment scripts for test, Staging and Production environments using ANT, Maven, Shell and Perl Scripts.
- Constantly update & upgrade the CI/CD as well as AWS/Customer deployment of software application based on scale/performance/stability including sizing of application infrastructure components.
- Deployment of new & upgrade of applications in customers onPrem environment and AWS.