Westhouse is a leading recruitment company that operates globally in the field of personnel selection, placement and project management.
For our client we are currently looking for a
Continuous Integration Engineer (m/f) - Genève
The customer is moving towards an automated DevOps chain. Software/Data/Assets are provided by external and internal suppliers. For internal suppliers, the starting point of DevOps is the SW source code and their related branch model. For external suppliers the starting point of DevOps is the SW package as delivered by the supplier. These SW artifacts have to be adapted to be ready within the automatic deployment framework.
• Establish a solid foundation base for CI purpose agreed with all stakeholders
• Deliver artifacts and targeted configuration elements from source code and/or binary packages
• Transform some existing well-established delivery procedures to a full-automation approach
• Integrate external and internal software suppliers packages delivery
• Expertise in Maven and specially about Maven plugin authoring
• Expertise in Jenkins ecosystem and pipelines
• Expertise in Git branching model and in Gitlab
• Strong knowledge in JDK (>= 1.7)
• Strong knowledge about unit-tests and TDD
• Strong knowledge in Linux and Windows OS
We look forward to receiving your application documents in electronic form.