Conusltant Expert Réseaux (m/f/d) - Suisse Romande
- Job Type:
- Suisse Romande
- Primary point of contact responsible for management and coordination of ACM activities within the organization.
- Conducts change assessments, develops change strategy, and implements tactical change plans for communication, training, and rewards and recognitions.
- Builds change network (sponsors, business unit change leads, change champions)
- Establishes change metrics, monitors progress, and adjusts strategies as needed to increase change success.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts ideally with change management certification
- Expertise in digital training strategies – Product user curriculum design, development, and delivery
- Mastering Office 365, Online SharePoint sites
- Leading change in a previous ERP deployment or Business Process implementation experience is preferred.
- French-English mandatory