Data Governance Expert – Banking (m/f/d) - Lausanne
- French & English
- In order to build up its Data Platform, client sets-up a Data specialists team, and requires a Data Governance Assessment Lead to step in
- Ensure Data Governance assessment execution
- Deliver Data Governance deliverables, e.g. business term definitions, data model, data policies, data workflow standards, data hierarchies, etc.
- Ensure that all relevant Business functions have been consulted for assessment of current situation
- Assess Data Governance maturity level and assess which data standards are published, implemented across systems and business processes.
- Propose improvements to Data Governance and propose action plan
- Data Governance Expert in a Banking environment (mandatory)
- Private Banking knowledge (strong plus)
- Experience of Data Governance framework implementation within a Big Data landscape (strong plus)
- Extended knowledge of data regulations (GDPR)