Digital Workplace – Messaging Operations (m/f/d) - Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main
- German, English
- Be part of Email services L2/L3 team
- Expert in supporting and troubleshooting issues related to Outlook
- Expert in supporting and troubleshooting Desktop / OS issues
- Providing end user support in accessing archived emails
- Providing and troubleshooting Shared Mailbox access etc.,
- Providing and troubleshooting the calendar access issues
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting mail flow issues
- Have working experience with client side troubleshooting tools such as Exchange Connectivity
- Analyzer, Ping, Trace etc., to find the root cause of the simple to complex problems
- Expert Level in Windows Desktop Operating System (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Expert-Level in using, troubleshooting and providing support to Outlook 2016
- High-Level of understanding of Microsoft’s Exchange Server, Windows Operating System
- Strong understanding of ITIL.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with other associates within the organization.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from team lead
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to adapt to a changing technical environment.
- Ability to coach other members of team in their area of expertise.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all team members and end-users.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.