Front-End Developer (m/f) - Wien
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy custom desktop, web and service applications
- Work in a Team
- Coordinate development leads and product managers to find appropriate functionalities
- Implementation of best practices
- University graduate in technology field or similar work experience.
- Several years of experience in a software development company
- Able within agile development methodologies in multinational company (international experience is preferred)
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and principles and JAVA programming language skills
- Proficient user with HTML5 and CSS
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in consuming KPI’s (SOAP / REST)
- Experience with Testing and CI
- Good understanding of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns, MS SQL Server skills or similar