FUNCTIONAL ANALYST (m/f) - Paris
- Assist with the business case definition for new innovation proposals.
- Work with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to clearly understand and document the customer requirements, and associated business processes and behaviors.
- Refine and document detailed user requirements and provide clarity for the Development and QA functions.
- Working with Project teams to enforce best practice implementations and optimizing core product reuse.
- Follow the AGILE methodology.
- Support the QA testing processes effort, including development of user acceptance criteria.
- Support training efforts for Services, Sales and Marketing departments.
- Develop and provide PLM solution expertise.
- 2 years+ experience in preparing functional requirements, working with use cases, business process modeling, and preparing use-case or sequence diagrams.
- General knowledge of the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of and experience in the use software design and modelling tools (e.g. UML etc.)
- Professional English/French reading/writing skills
- Basic knowledge of web development including C# and web based applications.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Project planning and monitoring skills.
- Willing to travel (up to 50% of the time)