Westhouse is a leading recruitment company that operates globally in the field of personnel selection, placement and project management.
For our client we are currently looking for a
Health Economist (m/f) - Genève
• Examine, analyse and assess local and regional medical coverage practices.
• Analyse the impact of various policies and regulations on medical coverage practices.
• Provide expertise on market practices per country/region and develop benchmarks.
• Develop SWOT and long-term sustainability analysis and cost-benefit analysis.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Swiss and global medical benefits and coverage plans (social security coverage, self- insurance plans, private insurance plans) and market practices.
• Solid experience as Medical Benefits specialist with either an international organisation or NGO, a private insurance company or insurance broker, having worked on projects with an international scope, or in a private multinational company having worked in the field of international medical coverage.
English mandatory, French an asset
Master’s Degree in Business, Health or related relevant field.
We look forward to receiving your application documents in electronic form.