ICT system specialist senior (m/f) - Bern
- Main tasks: Capture the needs and expectations of clients; Development of solution proposals and decision bases due to the detected requirements.
- Install, generate, customize, integrate, debug, and release new hardware, operating, universal, and standard software as part of the Domotics software packaging package.
- Support and advise system developers and users on package and system engineering issues
- Development of software packages in SCCM 2012 and AIS as well as remote infrastructures.
- Apply Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Scripts, especially RavPack and Visual Basic.
- Support for: Editing tasks on various technical platforms in the areas of middleware, operating, standard, universal and communication software. Ensure software packaging (change or repackaging).
- Experience in the federal environment (PSP 10) is a must
- Valid ITIL or Hermes certificate
- Knowledge in software packaging
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and RayPack
- German language in spoken and written