Infrastructure Architect – Middleware (m/f/d) - Frankfurt/Remote
- 6 months + option
- Plan/Build/Migration and Maintenance activities L3 support for MQ/IIB/Axway
- Installation, configuration and system administration of the IBM WebSphere MQ/IIB and Axway CFT/SFT.
- Manage and configuring of SSL, Queues, channels, Flows, applications etc..
- Administration and maintenance of Pre-production and production environments
- Migrating the MW Products from Old version to latest versions • Coordination with Client teams and OEM Vendors
- Planning and executing Middleware disaster recovery drills in coordination with other teams
- Create and publish knowledge base articles and contribute to knowledge management activities in the service.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- 7-9 Years of experience in Infrastructure – Middleware/SFTP
- Messaging Technologies/Tools (Mandatory): - IBM MQ, MQXR, MQTT,IIB (Broker)
- Messaging Technologies/Tools (nice to have): - Apache Kafka, Apache Active MQ, Rabbit MQ
- Secure Transport Technologies/Tools (Mandatory): - Axway CFT, SFT, Central Governance
- Secure Transport Technologies/Tools (nice to have): - MFT, FTP / SFTP, Directory
- Linux and Windows Administration Basic Level (nice to have)