Infrastructure – (Web/App Servers) Support (m/f/d) - Frankfurt/Remote
- 6 month + option
- Provide level 3 (engineering) production support in production environments.
- Architecting the J2EE Application Server infrastructure.
- Strong experience in WebSphere Application Server HA functions.
- Administration and maintenance of Pre-production and production environments.
- Installation, configuration, and system administration of the IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and IBM HTTP Servers, JBOSS and TOMCAT. Manage and configuring SSL, JMS, JDBC and LDAP resources.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and performance tuning the WebSphere Applications servers.
- Migrating the J2EE application servers from old J2EE platforms to new J2EE platforms.
- Implement automations for significant reduction in manual efforts, it is essential to have hands-on experience in one of the Automation Platforms like SALTSTACK, Ansible and Jenkins.
- 7-9 Years of experience in Windows Server administration
- WebSphere Application Server/Portal Administration, JBOSS, TOMCAT Administration skills.
- Administration skills in IBM HTTP Server and Apache webservers.
- Basic knowledge in Network like DMZ, Firewalls
- Proficient in scripting.
- Extensive experience working on Linux environments
- Experience in driving automation using state-of-the-art automation platforms like SaltStack
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Devops tools – GitHub, GoCD, Jfrog Artifactory.