IT Pharma Program Manager (Turkish Native Speaker) (m/f/d) - GA Istanbul
- 24 - 36 Months
- Job Type:
- GA Istanbul
- Turkish and English (MUST)
- Coordinates schedules across all IT projects and BAU activities. Determines impact of any project schedule changes to overall site integration program. Consistently communicates schedule to stakeholders and advises them of changes as soon as they are known.
- Serves as the single point of contact to senior site leadership team providing status of overall IT integration program as well as manage escalations as required.
- Provides feedback to Project Managers and other Program Managers regarding project timelines, scope, risks, issues, etc.
- Collaborates with suppliers to ensure deliverables are completed on time and projects are successfully executed.
- Creates and manages overall organizational change management plan for all IT integration projects at the site.
- Coordinates business and IT resources across all IT integration projects at the site.
- Acts with integrity at all times and in the best interests of the site throughout the program.
- Provides site program level status reports and deliverables to IMO and IT IMO as required.
- Coordinates management of RFP's with local vendors as required.
- On-boards resources to program providing overview of overall integration program, project(s), site policies/procedures, etc.
- Assists in managing overall IT budget for site integration and ensures synergy targets are achieved
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing complex IT integration projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing IT projects in pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of computer systems validation in pharmaceutical industry
- Functional knowledge of applications typically used in pharmaceutical manufacturing sites (MES, LIMS, Empower, Trackwise, D2, Plant Maintenance & Calibration systems, Data Historians, Serialization, SAP, etc)
- Fluent in Turkish and English