IT Technical Project Leader (m/f) - Amsterdam
- The project manager organizes and leads the projects from beginning up to the completion of the project
- Responsible for all the phases in the project, from DNCI studies for each establishment to final acceptance and sign off for each installation.
- Estimated travels extensively to national-level clients to monitor and accompany facilities.
- Organises and helps to train the technical teams on the spot in terms of project management and accompanies the different stages of the installations.
- Detailed planning of the resources (external suppliers, human resources and financial).
- Accountable for customer satisfaction until the final sign-off.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as IT Project Manager.
- Cisco CCNP certified.
- Deep knowledge of network technology including Routing, Switching, Voice over IP, Asterisk, Site2Site VPN and Cisco anyconnect.
- Good system knowledge with experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- Knowledge of and preferable certified in project and program methods, techniques and processes.
- Proficient/Good in English and Dutch.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A valid driving license.