IT Technical Project Leader (m/f/d) - Amsterdam
- Projects leading, organizing from the beginning till the end.
- Responsibility for all project phases, from studies for establishment till the final acceptance and installation.
- National-level travels to the clients, monitoring.
- Teams training.
- Planning (human resources, financial, suppliers).
- Accountability for customers satisfaction.
- Experience in IT Project Manager role (2 years).
- Cisco CCNP certified.
- Knowledge of network technology and tools (Cisco ASA, routers, switches, Asterisk, VoIP, S2S, Grandstreams, Audiocodes).
- Experience with Windows servers, Active Directory.
- Knowledge or certification of preferable project management techniques.
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch.
- A drivers license.