Network Engineer (DOCSIS) (m/f/d) - Brussels
- English, French
- Setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of new production environments and existing Network environments
- Supporting and educating 2nd Level Support
- Design access network solutions, compliant to the overall network architecture, for implementing new services within timelines and budget.
- Proactive monitoring of the Network to detect potential problems
- Take part in an On Call rotation.
- Participate in projects and take a role of Technical Project Manager when needed.
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge and experience on TCP/IP and associated protocols
- Valid driving license and ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Advantage: knowledge about DOCSIS based cable networks with CMTS. Understanding of provisioning and monitoring systems (DHCP, TFTP, SNMP, IPDR, TR-069, mediation, etc.)
- ITIL certification would be considered as an advantage
- Cisco CCNA certification would be an advantage