Network Specialist — Frankfurt am Main (m/f/d)
- 12 month
- Frankfurt am Main
- Creation and modification of ISE Authentication rules for proper network segregation.
- Creation of dACL (downloadable Access Control Lists)
- Creation of the rules for posture compliance on customer computers
- Creation of the optional configurations for posture compliance on customer computers over LAN, WLAN and VPN using Cisco AnyConnect.
- Reorganization of the new and existing ISE rules.
- Creation of the documentation for the operational and engineering teams.
- Support during the creation of documentation and communication for the users.
- Onsite testing of affected devices.
- Liaise with other teams for testing (Customer, Unisys and Third Party)
- Deep knowledge of Cisco ISE with focus on:
- 802.1x Authentication rules
- MAC based rules
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security and best practices.
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WLAN and VPN design and implementation
- Specialist understanding in network access products, cisco CCNP
- Advanced ability to scope engineering deliverable content
- Fluent in written and spoken English