PMO-Assistance (m/f/d) - Remote / Frankfurt
26.07.2021 (01.08. also possible)
- until 31.12.2021 + extension option
- Job Type:
- Remote / Frankfurt
- English (must), German (nice to have)
- Provides analysis, management information, and reporting.
- Documents and tracks any or all of requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits and other related project artefacts.
- Documents required meeting outputs and artefacts.
- Ensures that the project and programme work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets.
- Understands both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods and adheres to their standards.
- Supports project and programme awareness and communication.
- Reviews possible risks and issues that could impact delivery and either resolves or escalates as appropriate.
- Provides other relevant support as required by the Project Manager or PMO Manager.
- Actively supports achievement of Clients Division strategy, plans and values, and ensures that they maintain a clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organisations priorities
- experience as PMO / Project-Assistance
- fluent english language skills / german (nice to have)
- documentation of project requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules and benefits
- documentation of project meetings
- experience and understanding of Waterfall and Agile delivery methods
- experience in finance or banking industry