Procurement Manager (m/f/d) - Raum Frankfurt
- Raum Frankfurt
- The Strategic Procurement Manager Contractor is responsible for defining and leading the strategy for the Category with alignment to Flexible Workforce Global strategy for the local region. This includes supplier, talent fulfilment strategies, contracting etc. strategies The Strategic Procurement Manager Contractor has responsibilities of building and maintaining strong business relationships with key stakeholders across the organization. In addition, the Strategic Procurement Manager Contractor is responsible for global and local Flexible Workforce initiatives implementations.
- Define the sourcing and contractor category management strategy for ASGR and working with other Leads for EUROPE, aligning with the Flexible Workforce Global strategy to drive Flexible Workforce goals
- Define category supplier strategy & supplier relationship monitoring.
- Manage local execution for supplier sourcing & contracting for the Category Management activities
- Conduct contract negotiation strategy, including for Statements of Work for Suppliers, in collaboration with Legal team.
- Drive global and regional external talent fulfillment strategies
- Manage global, regional and category specific stakeholder relationships, including demand management, sales/ opportunities, analytics and market information
- Leverage industry & market information to inform client's Flexible Workforce strategy
- Provide staffing pyramid advice, pricing model expertise and guidance to client project teams at opportunity stage
- Collaborate with local service delivery on escalation management pertaining to key client accounts and suppliers.
- Support Global/ Regional strategic initiatives implementation
- Collaborate with the Solution Delivery teams who will be deploying the strategies defined for a successful execution
- Participate actively in Category Flexible Workforce Regional calls and foster team spirit at local level
- Provide an escalation point for Solution Delivery challenges
- A bachelor`s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, procurement or comparable professional education. • 5 years working experience in Procurement preferably in the commodities in scope
- Ability to understand client requirements and executing Procurement strategies to meet those requirements
- Extensive experience in sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management
- Good understanding of Procurement processes
- Good understanding of relevant industry
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders that have resulted in high customer satisfaction.
- Strong relationship management skills including the ability to effectively communicate and influence different levels of the organization, with a proactive customer-focused approach
- Ability to identify barriers to change and develop solutions to drive transformation
- Strong data analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident and compelling presentation style.
- Self-starter, demonstrating initiative, ability to motivate
- Experience in using Microsoft tools
- Comfortable working in a matrix type organization
- Adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self-management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adopt a flexible approach and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Comfortable navigating in a multicultural and broad environment and with all levels of the organization
- Fluent in German and English