Product Manager (m/f) - Zurich
- Support the active product life cycle of the existing product portfolio
- Identification of customer needs and definition of market requirements for current and future products through continuous market research, including competition analyzes
- Support of the national companies in marketing campaigns and advertising documentation
- Management of the product support group to ensure continuous quality improvement
- Cooperation with logistics & production as part of a qualitative and timely product delivery
- Product manager in ongoing product development projects
- Supporting the product development process right up to market launch
- Close co-operation with the research & development department for product specifications
- As a product manager you cooperate with internal and external interfaces as well as with our worldwide branches.
- As a matter of fact, you already have professional experience in sales & marketing or product management for a demanding product range.
- Completed higher science education (FH / ETH)
- Professional proof of achievement in a product management, sales or marketing task
- Communication and enforcement
- Goal-focused, analytical thinking and action
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written). Other languages are an advantage