Project Manager (Mechanical Engineering area) (m/f) - Brescia
- Project Manager will be responsible for handling company's ongoing projects using best practices for Project Management.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the stakeholders.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with stakeholders.
- Mechanical Engineering degree (preferably)
- Technical & Manufacturing background (10+ years)
- Die Casting knowledge would be considered as advantage
- Good English skills
- Management and Team leader skills & experience
- Proven record of budgeting
- Experience in project analysis & execution
- PMI certificate would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile project management
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Problem solving attitude