Project Manager R&D / Climate Risk Scores (m/f/d) - Remote + Munich
18.01.2021 / 01.02.2021
- 30.04.2021 + Extension
- Remote + Munich
part-time / 50%
- Scientific English
- Project manager to support the development of scientific models for the Financial Impacts of physical climate change within the general framework of TCFD. Including validation of models with key clients. As well as interfacing to the software development team for implementation.
- Several years of experience managing R&D projects dealing with scientific data & models in a business context
- Advanced degree in physical science or similar background
- Used to working with modelers on complex interdisciplinary modelling projects and interacting with clients at leading global financial institutions (must have)
- Experience in working in a FinTech environment
- Some knowledge of physical climate models, risk modelling, financial risk modelling
- Basic understanding of the financial system and risk management.