SALES REPRESENTATIVE – South –West Germany (m/f) (m/f)
- Following of existing clients in the assigned territory in order to maintain the relations: South-West of Germany;
- Acquisition of new clients in the assigned territory: South-West Germany;
- Taking orders and delivery of the products;
- Performing of product demonstrations, installations;
- Improvement of sales techniques;
- Market analysis in order to be informed about competitive products, prices, etc.;
- Sales reports;
- Marketing activities such as trade shows;
- Meeting of the sales targets.
- Sales representative will be closely working with technical staff in order to arrange for repairs in case it will be needed.
- Proven previous experience as Sales/Account/Business Developer in a similar industry;
- Fluent in German and English; French or Italian would be considered plus;
- Proficient in MS Office Package;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong target orientation;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Flexible for travels (mostly in Germany).