SAM Application Coordinator (m/f) - Geneva
- charging of managing the Store, the standardized catalogue of applications, any out of catalog requests and licenses.
- giving guidance on managing releases and licenses to ensure proper management of the Application Park as well as consistency.
- providing documentation, training and communication materials to units and other divisions.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Software Asset Management/Software Audit or IT administration experience
- Knowledge of a SAM tool, Snow Software is a plus
- Experience on creating trainings and documentations
- French and English proficiency