SAP Access Management Expert (m/f/d) - No
- 01.02.2022 + Option
- Job Type:
- German, English
- SAP Access Management
- Ongoing organizational changes at the customer (e.g. the integration of new companies) impact the customers SAP Access Management processes and routines. This impact has to be implemented.Also the organizational change projects have to be supported by the SAP Access Management team.
- User access request tickets have to be solved
- Bugs in the systems have to be fixed and the systems are in need of further development.
- Experienced extensively in User Information System (SUIM)
- Experience in Troubleshooting missing authorizations.
- Extensive Knowledge of User Groups and User Administration.
- Proficiency in SAP Security of R/3, ECC, BI, CRM, SOLMAN for user administration and Role management
- Experienced in 3 full cycle security implementation for modules such as FI, HR, CO, SD, MM, PP, QM, PS and PM.
- Experienced extensively in using Profile Generator (PFCG) in creating and modifying Single Roles, Composite roles and Derived roles
- Strong knowledge of Security related tables and reports/programs.
- Extensive knowledge about SU24 maintenance and role level impact.
- Experience in Security Upgrade using SU25.
- Experience in user and role administration in BI with considerable knowledge about info cubes, analysis authorizations, etc. Build user roles based on folders at the query level as client specifications.
- Strong documentation and training skills and enabling knowledge transfer.
- Extensively worked with the end users to resolve their security related problems by handling Trouble tickets in the production environment
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding at the conceptual level and possess excellent presentation, interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals.
- Good communication skills as well as intercultural competence
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- The person should have knowledge (from a security consultant perspective) of at least 1 from the below list with +++ level: