SAP FnR Consultant / Enterprise Solution Architect (m/f/d) - Remote
- 01.10.2023 + Option
- Job Type:
- English (must have)
- You will be performing in a senior consultant role of Forecasting and Replenishment Consultant on large SAPImplementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirements gathering sessions.
- You will have delivery ownership and will be conducting sessions with the business to gather their requirements,identify gaps and work with stakeholders in designing changes in their processes aligned with best practice
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities and latest innovations
- Nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
- You will bring your depth of experience in IS-Retail up to 2020 S/4HANA; along with your detailed knowledge of SAPF&R with multiple implementations experience
- Your prior experience in Multi-Echelon Replenishment, Reference modules, extending Workbenches with customfi elds, Substitutions, Truck optimization, Fresh Addon is essential.
- Bringing your sound experience in performance tuning is preferred
- Knowledge of fully SAP Retail architecture and fl ows between F&R, S4 HANA, CAR and other SAP applications
- Knowledge of SAP UDF (Unifi ed Demand Forecast) is preferable
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience and be able to work in a multi-cultural environmentand experience in collaborating cross-teams
- Demonstrates a proactive approach, commitment, and fl exibility both internally and externally; gets results andproactively supports others
- Documentation skills including Functional Design documents and able to write comprehensive FunctionalSpecifi cations documents for enhancements and interfaces
- Recognises risks in the project/ tasks and provides suggestions for minimizing them
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products to support continuous improvement