Westhouse is a leading recruitment company that operates globally in the field of personnel selection, placement and project management.
For our client we are currently looking for a
SAP Functional Analyst (SD) in Cologne/Germany (m/f)
English / German nice to have
Second-level & collaboration with third-level functional support in the implementation of SAP Optimisation & Implementation projects and in the resolution of incidents & change requests registered through Omnitracker (assigned and prioritised by customer), that can entail the following tasks:
- Analysis of incidents, problems and requests for changes
- Provision of functional expertise in order to identify and define the appropriate solution;
- Defining and/or building of a solution in compliance with business requirements and best practices;
- Drafting of functional specifications for configuration changes/developments;
- Unit and integration testing of solutions and reporting on test results;
- Notification to the Development & Support section when a solution is ready for end-user testing, provision of support (e.g. preparation of test scenarios) and guidance for the user acceptance testing on the solution;
- Opening of OSS messages, when third-level support is required, and follow-up/assistance to the central SAP Helpdesk on the OSS messages opened,;
- Identification and implementation of appropriate OSS notes;
- Escalating to the Development & Support section when decisions by the customer is required and facilitating the decision-making process by preparing and providing the required information;
- Ensuring an end-to-end follow-up of the project tasks or ticket resolution.
- Identifying if additional functional or technical expertise is needed to solve the request
SAP SD Senior Consultant
Knowledge of SAP CS and SAP PS is a must
Nice to have: exposure to FI, CO, HR (CATS) and Workflow.
German language is appreciated but not mandatory
We look forward to receiving your application documents in electronic form.