SAP Workflow Developer (m/f/d) - Stuttgart/Remote
- Job Type:
- Permanent Placement
- work closely together with functional consultants and client team in Agile project mode
- analyze functional workflow requirements and discuss technical solution options
- perform effort estimation
- implement and test workflow
- perform quality reviews
- perform issue analysis and defect fixing
- SAP Business Workflow Management Design & Development - "Strong SAP workflow consultant for large S/4HANA implementation project:
- Work as a member of the Development team closely together with functional consultants and client in Agile delivery mode to design, implement and test a complex S/4HANA solution.
- The implementation is based on a greenfield approach and developments will be done by client onsite team as well as the Polish branch.
- In addition client has a Co-Innovation agreement with SAP