SAS expert for Hamburg (m/f)
07.01.2019 (February is also possible)
- until June 2019 + option
- German and English
- SAS as tool is used at client for mathematical and statistical analysis.
- In the context of the Actuarial Data Mart project at client it has been decided to keep SAS as a tool in the context of the IFRS 17 project.
- In order to enlarge usage of SAS & potentially enable a SAS – SAP BW integration
- translate the business requirements into a solution design
- support IT in the technical implementation
- SAS experience and be able to discuss with SAS experts
- Gather and structure business needs and expectations/requirements with the actuary
- Translation of business requirements to functional specifications
- Evaluate integration related topics (SAS - SAP BW) from a functional and technical point of perspective.
- Technical connection of systems
- What is required by SAS and can potentially be provided by SAP BW to be discussed with IC SAP BW expert
- Evaluate Reporting functionality within SAS & potential usage of SAP BW as a reporting tool for SAS data
- Set up a business case and to estimate efforts accordingly
- Set up a basis implementation of SAS, based on the gathered requirements