Scientific Model Developer (m/f/d) - München + Remote
18.01.2021 / 01.02.2021
- 30.04.2021 + extension
- München + Remote
- Scientific English
- Work on the development of scientific models of the Financial Impacts of physical climate change within the general framework of TCFD.
- With a focus on the modeling of the financial impacts from non-physical damaging mechanisms.
- Python Coding
- Advanced degrees, preferably PhD, in physics, climate, or similar background
- Python coder
- Experienced developer of complex interdisciplinary models to produce robust results
- Experience in physical climate modelling, risk modelling, financial risk modelling (Preferably outside academia in a business environment)
- Experience in developing natural hazard risk models in combination with financial modelling
- Ability to discuss work with expert clients
- Experience in working in a FinTech environment.