Senior Project Manager – Corporate Buildings Solutions (m/f/d) - Munich & Remote
- Munich & Remote
full-time 5 Days / Week
- German & English
- Understand construction sequences and review designs for constructability.
- Troubleshoot, walk down, and resolve issues that arise from all workstreams.
- Quickly respond to queries and resolve any technical barriers to completion.
- Create work packages and align with the procurement team.
- Develop communicate, and improve upon plans for logistics and other project plans.
- Interface with engineering team, construction team, contracts, and commissioning team.
- Develop and improve templates and standards for future phases/projects.
- Enforce and maintain high quality standards in all project areas.
- German fluent, English on a good level
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Experience in both fields a plus.
- At least 6 years of experience in the management of larger construction & design projects. Including Media technology implementations is a plus.
- Understanding of estimating, plans reading, document control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as high diplomatic skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, interpret, and manage changes to:
- Architectural and Finish plans and specifications:
- Framing and wall type details.
- Civil and Structural plans and specifications.
- Mechanical and Electrical systems on a management and controlling level.
- MS Project and AutoCAD is a plus