Senior SAP MM Consultant (m/f) - Lake of Constance and Zürich, Switzerland
- until 30.06.2019 + Option
- Lake of Constance and Zürich, Switzerland
- English (must), German (nice to have)
- Provides analysis and technical expertise for IT SAP solutions on small and large during SAP projects implementation and operation support, within area of SAP MM and Procurement expertise
- Performs analysis, design and configuration of solutions; gains working knowledge of customer’s business function, delivers consistent ERP services to the business
- Ensure documentation according to GMP standards, policies and procedures.
- Works as CORE SME in close relation with Global Process Owner and SSP (other SAP SME) in support of projects and ongoing operations
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Influences others in solution design and support of the business.
- Executes enhancements to one or more solutions based on approved requests.
- Ensure documentation according to clients QMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Requirements: Analyze and document requirements coming from non BPR projects
- Design & Build: Write specification, Make necessary configuration (customizing)
- Test functionality developed and train key-users where needed
- Release: Support Client IS/IT in deployment to production, Support Cutover and go-lives, Ensure transition to RUN (AM) team
- SAP MM
- Procurement expertise
- fluent english skills (must have)
- fluent german skills (nice to have)
- experience in SAP MM Template Rollout (Brownfield)
- Testing of functionalities