Sensory Assistant (m/f/d) - Singen
- Job Type:
- Permanent Placement
- Preparation and execution of sensory tests (internal, shelf life & with expert panel): Coding of the dishes; Standardized preparation, cooking and serving of samples; Preparation of training rooms and booths; Data entry; Cleaning of rooms and kitchen
- Manage products: Procurement, storage and disposal, incl. compliance document tracking such as NesTMS PR
- Facility & equipment maintenance: Keep sensory equipment and facilities clean and operational; order material/supplies as required and suggests improvements.
- Methods and SOPs: Support the development of internal tools and documents
- Apprenticeship or equivalent (sensory, chemistry, food technology or other related fields)
- Previous experience as technician preferably for a food, flavour or beverage company / sensory laboratory / analytical laboratory is an asset
- Keen interest in sensory science.
- Experienced in relevant MS-Office tools with an expertise in creating Power Point presentations.
- Analytical mind-set, precision in work and communication, organizational skills.
- Good level in English and German (written and spoken).