Software and Data Engineer (Kafka on Azure) (m/f/d) - Remote
- Our client is building a commercial price optimizer.
- For this purpose, he needs to track the behavior of the user on the platform, collect the data via an event stream on his side, aggregate data to provide adequate features to his ML model that will run and provide him with results.
- Our client is looking for a person to help him build the infrastructure and the data flow of raw events and aggregations related to this workstream
- Building the infrastructure for receiving raw events via an Azure Stream – Event Grid/ Event Hub.
- Aggregating the data received into the needed features
- Manipulating SQL DB data
- Supplying the model with the necessary data
- 5 years of experience as a Data and Software Engineer
- Kafka on Azure
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Restful API
- SQL Server
- Git, CI/CD, build management
- Agile Work ethics
- C# (nice to have)
- Azure DevOps (nice to have)
- Python (nice to have)