Software Developer (C++/Python) for Autonomous Driving (m/f/d) - München
- Job Type:
- Permanent Placement
- Being a passionate C++ and Python developer, you care about writing clean and reusable code and testing is an integral part of your every-day routine.
- When developing software features, you adhere to modern software development processes.
- Contribute with your extensive knowledge in setting up systems to enable teams to perform continuous integration and delivery, such as simulation, testing frameworks, KPIs and requirements coverage, giving the development teams fast feedback and easy interaction.
- In your daily work, you will find yourself in an international and interdisciplinary environment. Our Autonomous Driving Campus offers the infrastructure you need to work productively and focus on the software for the automobile of the future.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
- Expert knowledge in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures
- Extensive experience in software development using C++ and Python
- Expert knowledge in tools like Docker, Git, CMake, Bazel, Linux, ROS, HTML, Grafana
- Experience with software testing and test-driven development
- Expertise in dealing with complex build environments and continuous integration
- Business-fluent English or German