Software engineer (.net/C#) (m/f) - Zurich
- Feature development client and / or server: analysis, conception and design, implementation and unit testing
- Perform design and code reviews with team members
- Training and support of the team members during development work in their own competence area
- In a "high performance software environment", you have the chance to develop and implement concepts independently.
- You are a part of a large project with professional, systematic processes and still have enough freedom for your creativity.
- Important co-operation partners are product managers, requirements engineers as well as the development teams of the instrument software.
- The latest versions of Visual Studio, ReSharper and TFS are used as development tools.
- Higher degree in Computer Science (FH / BSc, MSc)
- Knowledge of OOA / OOD, UML and OO implementations
- Practical experience with the .NET Framework and C #
- Know-how of phase models, agile methods, WinForms (DevExpress-Library) and WPF
- Ideally experience with WCF, NHibermate and Autofac