Solution Architect – SAP CO (m/f/d) - Frankfurt am Main Region
03.05.2021 until 31.12.2021
- Job Type:
- Permanent Placement
- Frankfurt am Main Region
- Taking ownership of the E2E IT solution of their area of responsibility
- Manages the technical team and the integration with the crossfunctional teams.
- Provides guidance in how to utilize the SAP standard effectively to enable the process requirements.
- Defines the technical solution and ensures alignment with other SAP modules and surrounding applications. Solution Proposals
- Defines required SAP objects: Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows (RICEFW)
- Provides actual information from the existing systems to understand data, volumes, structures, layouts, settings, etc.
- Reviews and signs off the technical documentation for Functional Specification and Design Specification
- Decides which requirements are covered by standard SAP functionalities, for which functionalities SAP enhancements are needed and for which functionalities workarounds are accepted.
- Responsible for timely input, evaluation and implementation of Change request in their area of responsibility.
- Assists in defining and reviewing the functional requirements for the application, specifically the gaps that will be filled through customizations.
- Creates functional designs for non SAP standard components where custom development is required.
- Participates in quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements.
- Participates / supports the transitions of the functional designs to the factories
- Provides functional guidance to the developers for the custom development work units
- Minimum 10 years of SAP hands on experience in SAP CO area particularly
- Have at least 4 implementation under the belt
- Deep SAP technical, infrastructure and functional experience
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical/medical device business, IT architecture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in large teams, especially in preparation and conduction of workshops
- Ability and knowledge to work with offshore team
- Team management and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong functional SAP skills, specifically custom development concepts and functionality
- Facilitation experience for conducting design and review sessions
- Understanding the limitations of the SAP system with respect to security, performance, customization, etc.