System Engineer (m/f) (m/f/d) - Lione
- Setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of our Server environment.
- Setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Workstations and mobile devices.
- Setup, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of our VMware environment.
- Supporting and educating our Second Level Support in close contact with their customers.
- Proactive monitoring of system operations to detect potential problems.
- Document creation of design specifications, installation instructions, procedures, checklist and other system-related information documentation.
- Work closely with other IT Teams in an international environment.
- Take part in an On Call Rotation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (preferred), otherwise practical education with certifications like MCSA, MCSE and VCP.
- 5-7 years of experience in a comparable role.
- Deep knowledge of Windows operating Systems including Active directory, Server, Back office products and Workstations
- Good knowledge of Linux operating Systems.
- Good knowledge of Confluence/Jira.
- Good Scripting skills.
- Good network knowledge.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management is a plus.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
- A valid driving license.