Technical Test Manager GDPR (m/f) - Area of Zürich
- 12 Months
- Area of Zürich
full-time 4-5 Days per week
- English (business fluent)
- Ensuring complete test coverage of all requirements in the program
- Ensure that the tests are carried out within the agreed test phases.
- Identify your own deficiencies and ensure that they are prioritised and properly resolved.
- Precise, solid and transparent communication and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Provision of audit-proof documentation and archiving of test artifacts
- Planning the test environment
- Test Management knowhow (ISTQB)
- Experience in E2E testing / UAC testing
- Avaloq experience
- Good understanding in Jira, Xray and Confluence
- Very good SQL + DWH knowhow
- Familiar with waterfall development metholodogy as well as agile concepts
- GDPR (nice to have)