Weblogic and Tomcat consultant (m/f) - Luxembourg
- • The Technical Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance hosting infrastructures.
- participates in technical research and development to enable continual innovation within the infrastructure
- •Ability to write scripts in some administrative language to automate operations (Perl, Python, a shell, Visual Basic)
- •3 years of professional experience for Junior Technical Administrator relevant to the duties, within large-scale Data Centre environments;
- •Proven experience in Oracle/BEA Weblogic Administration;
- •Proven experience/proper understanding of the Java EE philosophy (JEE, JSP, Servlets, EJBs, JMS…) is a must;
- •In depth knowledge of UNIX based infrastructure services (processing, monitoring, shell scripts, Perl, etc.…);