Windows Engineer for License Management Services (m/f/d) (m/f/d) - Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main
- English, German
- Responsible for supporting the functionality and efficiency of the windows servers in scope
- Deliver second level hardware and software/OS support services to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems and questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software
- Perform installation of applications to users and servers
- Responsible for user administration, monitoring of servers, and monitoring antivirus updates.
- Perform daily checks on servers, analyze logs
- Conduct incident investigation. Conduct advanced troubleshooting of incidents and provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Resolve well defined incidents using documented procedures
- Execute complex changes, prepare and execute changes per implementation plans.
- Coordinate critical customer issues as well as new product and/or system implementations
- Relay alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management
- Provide referrals and/or dispatches to service providers to ensure that the client’s service level and technical requirements are met
- Prepare technical documentation and ensure that technical and customer documentation is clear, accurate and complete.
- With the support of the existing customer and Unisys teams, finalize the release of License Management Services 2.0, including
- Redeployment of the infrastructure (RDL, KMS, LIC) in the development, test and production environments to latest available version of Windows Server OS with migration to new zoning concept when still necessary
- Request required firewall rules, including providing network firewall matrix to facilitate integration of 3rd party services with License Management Services components and environments
- Request and follow-up the necessary GPO or software configuration updates to enable the migration to the new infrastructure
- Address security findings
- Provide 3rd level support for service incidents and establish health check and standard operational procedures
- Provide the required procedures, deliverables and document the infrastructure
- Development skills for Microsoft PowerShell are considered an asset