Senior Data Architect (h/f) - Geneva or Barcelona
- 12 months renewable
- Geneva or Barcelona
- English (mandatory), French is a plus
Description de la mission
- Develops and Owns corporate Data Governance, Architecture and related processes.
- Identifies and fulfils strategic data requirements: Models the current Data Environment, Develops and governs the future data environment
- Advice and support projects in implementing data architecture in line with strategic goals.
- Defines and ensures compliance to data privacy applying GDPR or any other directives / laws.
- Takes responsibility for the corporate data governance and utilization of data as an asset, and ultimately supports key business initiatives driving growth, efficiency and risk management.
- Collaborates closely with key stakeholders
- Supports data organization with logical data models, for new applications and business rules for data quality assurance.
- Develops and designs presentations, reports, and decision-making aids to key stakeholders and executive leadership, communicating with both technical and non-technical members.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as data architect
- Data Modeling, Integration and Exchange skills
- Experience in international environment
- English mandatory