ACI Network Operations Engineer (m/w/d) - München, alternativ; Bremen, Ulm, Friedrichshafen oder Ingolstadt
- Job Typ:
- München, alternativ; Bremen, Ulm, Friedrichshafen oder Ingolstadt
- Work as part of a network operations team to run the office and data center network
- Responsibilities are ticket-based resolution of incidents, fulfillment of Service requests and pro-active network monitoring
- Primary technology area and work focus is Cisco ACI Data Center Network operations
- Optional: It is beneficial to have knowledge in one or more of the following secondary technology areas: Cisco LAN/WAN/WiFi, Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet), Proxies (Blue Coat), EfficientIP products, Remote Access with Genua
- Cisco ACI experience and operation knowledge
- Network operations experience, i.e. ticket-based work on incidents and service requests, working with network monitoring and network management tools including Command Line Interfaces. Nice to have skills:
- Having a Sicherheitsüberprüfung Ü2 as per german Sicherheitsüberprüfungsgesetz - is the most important nice to have skill.
- Knowledge with one or more of the following products: Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco wireless LAN controller, Cisco DNA Center, Palo Alto firewalls and management software, Fortinet firewalls and management software, Blue Coat Proxies and management software, EfficientIP products, Genua products, Check MK monitoring
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP) or comparable, ITIL certification.