Data Engineer / Python (m/w/d) - Ludwigsburg
- 5 MM
- Job Typ:
- Python code development to facilitate ETL procedures from multiple data sources (files / API), data cleansing, data engineering towards NoSQL, file-based, database systems.
- Client operates testbenches for the product validation. This testbenches are from different suppliers and the measurement results are recorded in different data formats (raw data).
- In order to upload this raw data to one central result data base (RDB), it is necessary to convert them to a harmonized data format (tdms) This is done by python data plug-ins
- Around 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of programming (Python, Java)
- Knowledge of NI DIADem and NI LabView is preferable
- Basic knowledge in the development of algorithms
- Knowledge of the common design and processing of file formats (json, xml, tdm, tdms, csv, xlsx, etc.)
- Experience in the implementation of agile software development techniques
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL as well as with frameworks for ETL (extract, transformation, load) and data integration