Developer/Senior Developer (Designer) (m/w/d) - Bonn
- Design, construction and documentation of new system components satisfying customer´s functional and non-functional requirements and consistent with the design of other system components and the system architecture.
- Maintenance of system components and documentation as part of defect fixing process.
- Potentially lead small teams of 2-5 Developers in the design and construction of the system, showing ownership and responsibility for the team’s deliverables. (Senior Developer)
- Unit testing of system components to ensure they meet their specification.
- Planning and execution of technical aspects of System Test and System Integration Test. (Senior Developer)
- Providing developer support for other test phases.
- Tailoring, enhancing and adherence to customer´s standards, processes and methods for the development and maintenance of system components.
- Reviewing deliverables of Developers and other Senior Developers to ensure required quality standards are met. (Senior Developer)
- Reporting progress and status of own work and team´s work.
- Minimum of three years commercial experience as a software developer.
- A minimum of five years commercial experience as a software developer (Senior Developer)
- Knowledge and experience of the specific technologies, methodologies and tools to be used.
- Successful experience in multiple projects of the specific technologies, methodologies and tools to be used. (Senior Developer)
- Ability to create and follow set/development standards, processes, tools and methods.
- Experience developing and executing unit test plans.
- Experience using version control and issue tracking tools
- Experience developing systems using different System Development Methodologies (traditional, iterative, and rapid) (Senior Developer)
- Sound/Strong understanding of client/server, relational database and web application concepts.
- Has completed successful projects using system integration methods and technologies. (Senior Developer)
- Must be a team player, experienced in working with others to achieve an objective.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Must be project-oriented, customer-focussed and responsive, with a professional manner.
- Ability to follow and implement DevSecOps practices
- Experience with agile methodologies like SCRUM
- Experience in the creation and use of automated unit testing.
- Experience in the creation and use of automated build and deployment.
- Experience supporting performance testing exercises, performance tuning code. (Senior Developer)
- Experience in API driven development and single page application (SPA) development